Never thought I would sympathize with a pile of poo so much.
On the one-month anniversary of Michael Brown’s death, his family gathered at the Ferguson Police Department to again demand justice for his murder. Where is Darren Wilson, and why has he still not been arrested? #farfromover #staywoke
oh my god
As a person from California, this is 100% accurate
As a person from Michigan, this is 100% accurate
As a person from England I was so confused because I forgot you use the Fahrenheit system
50 degrees in England
100 degrees in England
I don’t know why I found the skeletons so funny, it’s almost like they’re dancing really sarcastically?
they’re british skeletons of course they’re dancing sarcastically.
I have a few copies of “Playboy” from the 1970s stashed away somewhere. One of them has a letter where a guy writes in saying, “I met this really gorgeous, sweet woman, and we were planning to get married, but she sat me down yesterday and told me that she had a sex change before she met me. Mr. Hefner, should I marry someone who used to be a man?” and the response was, “So she had a sex change, big whoop. Would you be asking this question if she’d made any other change in her life before she met you? You love the woman she is now, and that’s all that should matter. If you want kids you can adopt or something.”
I feel so conflicted right now
That awkward moment when Hugh Hefner is more trans-positive than most feminists of the same era.
Day 3: Favourite Quotes
LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT, UNDERRATED DISNEY FILMS OF ALL TIME OKAY:
1. It teaches kids that we should never judge others by their appearance or what we’ve seen on the surface.
2. It teaches kids that despite if we’ve been taught to be afraid of or hate something or someone that looks/acts differently than us, we should learn and try to understand them before we judge them.
3. It teaches that two sides that may hate each other don’t always have to stay that way - they can learn and grown from each other’s mistakes.
4. It teaches that hatred is not always the answer; to listen, to step back, and see through someone else’s eyes. It teaches patience, understanding, and wisdom.
5. IT TEACHES CHILDREN THAT PEOPLE CAN BE FORGIVEN AND DO BETTER.
6. It teaches children that even if you make a mistake, you can learn and grow from it like Kenai.
Seriously I just love this movie to pieces it is so important to me and I wish more people knew/watched it because wtf it’s AMAZING.
NOT TO MENTION THE ENTIRE CAST IS POC AND CULTURE WISE IT IS RESPECTFUL AND IT IS JUST A GREAT MOVIE OKAY
2 white construction workers who were witnesses to Mike Brown’s murder have stepped forward to say that Mike Brown was murdered with his hands up. They fear losing their jobs.
Support the truth and those trying to tell it.